The goal of Software Radio Implementation Forum (SRIF) is to bring together researchers working on software-defined radio to share and exchange information.
To build the community and to kick-start the forum, we will hold a workshop at the Institute of Network Coding (INC) in The Chinese University of Hong Kong on Jan 12-13, 2012.
Please take a look at the latest version of the Call for Participation and register to participate as an attendant, a speaker, or a demonstrator of a software radio project.
Samples of topics of interest are as below.
- Implementations of network coding, especially physical-layer network coding
- MAC protocol implementations
- Multi-user beamforming
- Interference alignment and cancellation
- Single channel full duplex transmission
- Survey of current hot topics for software radio system implementations
- Comparison of software radio platforms (USRP, SORA, etc.)
T Y WONG Lecture Theatre, 5/F Ho Sin Hang Engineering Building, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shatin, Hong Kong.
For more informaiton, please visit the registration section.
See a list of participants for people who have registered.